Selena Gomez is left blushing after being chatted up by a 12-year-old boy

Selena Gomez is left blushing after being chatted up by a 12-year-old boy







Justin Bieber might have competition after his on/off girlfriend Selena Gomez was left flustered by a 12-year-old boy chatting her up.

The 23-year-old pop star appeared on BBC Radio 1 and listeners were given the chance to try and impress her with their best chat up lines.

DJ Cel Spellman said: "I thought I'd give the Radio 1 listeners a kind of chance to give their best shot at wooing Selena Gomez, with all but one line.




"The first one is from Max who's 12. Now get ready for this guy, he's gonna go far.."

Max then told the brunette beauty: "Hi Selena, this is Max from Bath. Is your name Google? Because you've got everything I've been searching for."

Selena was in hysterics and Cel started clapping before playing the clip again.


"Oh my Goodness. Wow. Impressive. That got my attention," she said.

"The turning 18 part might be a crucial part of me pursuing but I'm very impressed. Wow Max. Thankyou."

Cel then joked: "Young ladies out there, Max, he's coming for you! A little blush there, Selena," after which she admitted she was a "little flustered".

She then giggled at other chat up lines from those who had phoned in, including: "I heard you're good at algebra. Could you replace my X without asking Y."


A third, rather cringe-worthy caller, also asked the star: "Do you know what my shirt's made of? Boyfriend material."

We don't think she was too impressed with that line, but The Biebs has probably said worse.

She also added she would date a British guy and that she loves the accent.

about